Features and further details
- Quick transfer speeds up to 150MB/s (Up to 150MB/s read speed engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.)
- Up to 512GB to store tons of pictures (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.)
- Exceptional video recording performance with UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) Class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080p) (UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See consumers speed page on SanDisk site. Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. Visit the SanDisk Video Knowledge Base for more information.)
- Compatible with SanDisk SD UHS-I card reader (sold separately)
- Retail packaging.
* 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.